Alternative Bone Marrow Cancer Treatments: Expert Care That Works
Be a cancer survivor. At New Hope Unlimited, our administrative and medical teams are dedicated to providing the most comprehensive treatments that:
- Stimulates spontaneous regression of blood cancers
- Rebuilds the immune system to fight recurrence
- Advocates fewer side effects than mainstream medicine
- Improves quality of life
What Patients Say About Cancer Treatment at New Hope
What is Bone Marrow Cancer?
Achieving remission begins with knowing vital information about your disease.
Bone marrow cancer is a form of malignant (cancerous) disease that begins in the sponge-like material inside your bones called marrow. Found deep within the marrow are stem cells, which can develop into red blood cells, platelets, and white blood cells. Bone marrow cancer transpires when cells in the marrow start growing grow abnormally or at an accelerated rate.
Types of Bone Marrow Cancers
Here at New Hope Unlimited, our cancer care team personalizes cancer treatments for the many different types of bone marrow cancer. These include but are not limited to:
Multiple myeloma is the most common type of bone marrow cancer. It develops from plasma cells, which are white blood cells that create antibodies to protect the body from foreign invaders.
Lymphoma can arise in the lymph nodes or bone marrow. There are two primary types: Hodgkin’s lymphoma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Signs of Bone Marrow Cancer
Symptoms of multiple myeloma may include:
- Deep fatigue because of low red blood cells
- Bleeding and bruising due to low blood platelets
- Infections as a result of low white blood cells
- Increased urge to urinate
- Excessive thirst, leading to dehydration
- Loss of appetite
- Pain in the abdominal area
- Bone pain or weakened bones
- Unexplainable drowsiness
- Kidney damage or kidney failure
- Peripheral neuropathy as a result of nerve damage
- Confusion due to high levels of calcium in the blood
Symptoms of lymphoma are:
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Swelling in the neck, underarm, arm, leg, or groin
- Nerve pain, tingling, or numbness
- A persistent feeling of fullness in the stomach
- Unintended weight loss
- Fevers, chills, and night sweats
- Fatigue or low energy
- Pain in the chest or lower back
- Skin rash or itching
Symptoms of leukemia include:
- Fevers, chills, and night sweats
- Weakness and fatigue
- Frequent or severe infections
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Enlarged spleen or liver
- Unexplained weight loss
- Quick bruising or bleeding
- Appearance of tiny red dots on the skin
- Excessive sweating for no reason
- Persistent bone pain
What Caused Your Cancer?
It is not clear what causes bone marrow cancer. However, contributing factors may include:
- Using tobacco products
- Being overweight or obese
- A family history of bone marrow cancers
- Exposure to atomic radiation
- Infection with certain viruses, including:
- Some herpes viruses
- Some retroviruses
- Previous chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Suppressed immune system or plasma disorder
- Exposure to toxic chemicals and carcinogens
How Do Doctors Confirm a Cancer Diagnosis?
Early detection is fundamental to your bone marrow cancer prognosis and survival rate. An oncologist might order the following tests to produce an accurate diagnosis:
- Medical history and physical exam
- Blood tests
- Magnetic resonance imaging scans
- Computerized tomography scans
- Positron emission tomography scans
- Biopsy of the bone marrow
After receiving a bone marrow cancer diagnosis, the next most important step is to plan your treatment.
Why Choose Us for Alternative Bone Marrow Cancer Treatments?
Many times, treatment for bone marrow cancer may continue for extended periods, with repeated recurrences. For this very reason, our team of cancer experts, including extensively trained support professionals, foster close medical relationships with you to ensure you receive personal, customized care. Giving you this individualized attention improves your chance of a full and healthy life after remission. Click here to know more about our treatment strategy.
Our Patient-Centric Medical Facilities
At New Hope Unlimited, we pride ourselves in providing superior comfort, cleanliness, and cancer care at our 8,000 square foot medical treatment center in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico. We worked with renowned architects and contractors to create the ideal space for recovery, which includes state-of-the-art lounge areas and spacious private in-rooms that assure the comfort of our patients and their loved ones.
To make our patients feel right at home, we equip each private ward with high-definition U.S. television, quality bedding, and high-speed internet connection. And with proper nutrition playing a vital role in cancer recovery, New Hope Unlimited also fulfills the dietary needs of each patient using fresh, organic produce to prepare breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners.
Comfort and cleanliness are also strictly implemented in our medical treatment rooms, which are equipped with the latest medical supplies and technology to provide the highest standard of care and treatment. Our medical center also has an in-house Hyperbaric Chamber, a well-established therapy for decompression sickness, exclusively available for our patients’ use.
Further, New Hope Unlimited has maintained its exceptional partnership with Hospital Migoo, a medical group composed of certified physicians and specialists committed to our patients’ care and well-being.
1. Does nutrition play a role in successful cancer treatment?
Absolutely! Bone marrow cancer is a wasting disease, and nearly half of all cancer deaths are a result of malnutrition. Here at New Hope Unlimited, we integrate nutrient supplementation and detoxification into our practice, which helps ensure that your body can fight back against cancer.
2. What type of treatments does New Hope Unlimited offer?
Systemic enzyme therapy, oxidative therapy, and levorotatory vitamin C supplementation are a few options that may enhance your blood antioxidant levels by 30 percent or more. Please read our Treatments for Cancer page for more helpful information.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! REQUEST FOR A CONSULTATION
STOP FEELING HELPLESS TO YOUR DISEASE... YOU STILL HAVE OPTIONS!Schedule an appointment with New Hope