Alternative Tongue Cancer Treatments: Expert Care That WorksBe a cancer survivor. At New Hope Unlimited, our administrative and medical teams are dedicated to providing the most comprehensive treatments that:
- Stimulates spontaneous tumor regression
- Rebuilds the immune system to fight recurrence
- Advocates fewer side effects than mainstream medicine
- Improves quality of life
What Patients Say About Cancer Treatment at New Hope
What Is Tongue Cancer?
Achieving remission begins with knowing vital information about your diagnosis.
Tongue cancer is a form of head and neck cancer that begins in the cells of the tongue, causing tumors or lesions. This malignant disease can develop on the front of the tongue, which doctors call oral tongue cancer. It can also arise as oropharyngeal cancer, which indicates that cancer is at the base of the tongue.
Without proper treatment, advanced tongue cancer can impact your ability to speak, eat, and live a normal, happy life. Choosing a cancer care team with decades of experience in alternative oral cancer treatments, such as New Hope Unlimited, can help you manage the symptoms that often result from tongue cancer.
Reverse the Signs of Tongue Cancer
Our team, which includes licensed medical professionals who additionally practice alternative medicine, may reverse the following symptoms of tongue cancer:
- A persistent lump or sore on your tongue
- Red or white patches on your tongue
- Unexplainable bleeding from your tongue
- Pain in or near your tongue
- A persistent sore throat
- A sense of discomfort when swallowing
What Caused Your Cancer?
The underlying cause of tongue cancer is unknown. However, certain conditions and behaviors can increase your risk, including:
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Chewing betel, which is common in Asia
- Infection with human papillomavirus (HPV)
- A family history of oral cancers
- A personal history of squamous cell cancers
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- A diet low in fruits and vegetables
- A diet high in red meat or processed food
In addition, poor oral hygiene and other factors affecting the mouth — such as jagged teeth or dentures that do not fit properly — may cause irritation and lead to the onset of tongue cancer.
Tests for Tongue Cancer
Earlier diagnosis leads to better tongue cancer prognosis and life expectancy. During your check-up, your doctor is likely to conduct the following tests:
- Medical history and physical exam
- Removal of tissue for testing (biopsy)
- Imaging tests to determine the extent of cancer:
- X-ray of the chest
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Positron emission tomography(PET) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan
After receiving a tongue cancer diagnosis, the most important step is to plan your treatment.
Why Choose Us for Tongue Cancer Alternative Treatment?
If you come to New Hope Unlimited for mouth cancer treatment, you will receive comprehensive care from leading experts in mainstream and holistic medicine. We have one of the most active and advanced programs in the world for the treatment of head and neck cancers, which gives us a high level of competency and expertise in achieving positive outcomes for many patients with squamous cell carcinomas of the mouth. Click here to learn about our treatment strategy.
Our Patient-Centric Medical Facilities
At New Hope Unlimited, we pride ourselves in providing superior comfort, cleanliness, and cancer care at our 8,000 square foot medical treatment center in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico. We worked with renowned architects and contractors to create the ideal space for recovery, which includes state-of-the-art lounge areas and spacious private in-rooms that assure the comfort of our patients and their loved ones.
To make our patients feel right at home, we equip each private ward with high-definition U.S. television, quality bedding, and high-speed internet connection. And with proper nutrition playing a vital role in cancer recovery, New Hope Unlimited also fulfills the dietary needs of each patient using fresh, organic produce to prepare breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners.
Comfort and cleanliness are also strictly implemented in our medical treatment rooms, which are equipped with the latest medical supplies and technology to provide the highest standard of care and treatment. Our medical center also has an in-house Hyperbaric Chamber, a well-established therapy for decompression sickness, exclusively available for our patients’ use.
Further, New Hope Unlimited has maintained its exceptional partnership with Hospital Migoo, a medical group composed of certified physicians and specialists committed to our patients’ care and well-being.
1. Can it be cured?It is possible to treat tongue cancer, and the outlook is positive for patients who receive an early diagnosis. Men and women who have localized cancer have a higher rate of survival.
2. What specific treatments does New Hope offer?From live cell therapy, botanical or herbal therapy, to complete body detoxification, click here to read about the alternative tongue cancer treatments you may receive.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! REQUEST FOR A CONSULTATION
STOP FEELING HELPLESS TO YOUR DISEASE... YOU STILL HAVE OPTIONS!Schedule an appointment with New Hope