When and how can you tell if you have cancer? What are the symptoms that you should take note of? Check these common cancer types and their respective warning signs:
Prostate cancer does not often show any symptom but if it does, here are the following indications:
– difficulty in beginning urine stream
– pain while urinating
– blood in the urine
– troublesome pain in the pelvis, hips or back
– frequent urge to urinate especially at night
Symptoms for breast cancer are strange changes in your breast. These include:
– irritation or dimpling in the skin surrounding your breast
– swelling, redness or thickening of the nipple or skin on the breast
– nipple that seems to turn inward
– lump in the underarm
– discharge coming out of the nipple (except for breast milk)
Common warning signs for bladder cancer are:
– blood in the urine.
– discomfort when urinating.
– frequent incidences of urinary tract infections or UTI.
– frequent need to urinate even if the bladder is not full
Some liver cancer cases do not typically show clear or obvious symptoms up until it is already in the progressive stage. Signs include:
– unexplained weight loss
– skin itch
– appetite loss
– feeling full after small food intake
– nausea and vomiting
Similar to other cancer forms, pancreatic cancer indicators do not come about until the illness has progressed but some of its symptoms include:
– appetite loss
– weight loss
– blood clots
These symptoms may signify cancer, but in some cases they are signs of another health condition. Generally, they serve as warning signs that warrant a visit to the doctor. If you experience any of the symptoms listed above, it’s best to seek medical advice so that you can receive diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
Paying attention to your health isn’t supposed to make you fearful. It is meant to ensure that you are in excellent shape and informed about the signs you need to watch out for to prevent the progression of cancer or any disease for that matter.