Our Patient-Centric Medical Facilities
At New Hope Unlimited, we pride ourselves in providing superior comfort, cleanliness, and cancer care at our 8,000 square foot medical treatment center in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico. We worked with renowned architects and contractors to create the ideal space for recovery, which includes state-of-the-art lounge areas and spacious private in-rooms that assure the comfort of our patients and their loved ones.
To make our patients feel right at home, we equip each private ward with high-definition U.S. television, quality bedding, and high-speed internet connection. And with proper nutrition playing a vital role in cancer recovery, New Hope Unlimited also fulfills the dietary needs of each patient using fresh, organic produce to prepare breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners.
Comfort and cleanliness are also strictly implemented in our medical treatment rooms, which are equipped with the latest medical supplies and technology to provide the highest standard of care and treatment. Our medical center also has an in-house Hyperbaric Chamber, a well-established therapy for decompression sickness, exclusively available for our patients’ use.
Further, New Hope Unlimited has maintained its exceptional partnership with Hospital Migoo, a medical group composed of certified physicians and specialists committed to our patients’ care and well-being.
1. How will New Hope Unlimited customize my treatment?Your treatment will depend on the following:
- The type of cancer
- The stage of cancer
- Where the tumor is and whether it has spread
- The size of the tumor
- Your age and general health
- Your previous cancer treatments
- Whether the cancer is newly diagnosed or recurrent
2. Why should I choose New Hope Unlimited over other cancer centers?We address cancer of the breast from a physical, emotional, and spiritual perspective. Our licensed medical experts, who additionally practice alternative medicine, will prioritize YOU first, whereas other treatment facilities focus on the disease over the patient’s well-being.