All treatments are individualized to each person.
Everyone’s body and DNA are different
from anyone else in the world. We at the New Hope alternative cancer treatment center
do not believe that “one size fits all”. We also do not believe that you can put a band-aid on the symptom, you have to get to the root cause if you want to stay in remission!
- The first step is to stop the tumor from growing.
- Try to make the tumor regress.
- The goal is to reach the stage where the tumor disappears completely.
- Keep the patient in remission with absolutely no recurrences of cancer.
A few major focuses during treatment at our alternative cancer treatment center
are building the immune system, implementing anti-tumor protocols, and detoxification. Unlike when a patient gets chemotherapy or radiation treatments, our goal is to build up the body as we destroy cancer cells and balance out the body by detoxification methods in order to rid the body of cancer waste. It is very important to keep a good balance.
The medical staff at New Hope alternative cancer treatment center
, therefore, focuses on restoring the powerful immune system with therapies such as the following:
- Intravenous beet derived levo-rotary vitamin C, which has been shown to increase immune cell activity, block carcinogens in the body, help in the elimination of virus-infected cells, kill cancer cells, protect DNA from mutation, help eliminate carcinogens by increasing glutathione, and reduce pain, to mention a few.
- Treat hormone deficiencies in the body. DHEA, melatonin, thyroid and thymus hormones provide powerful immune support when given to patients after proper medical evaluation at our alternative cancer treatment center. Studies have shown that about 90% of cancer patients have sub clinical thyroid deficiency. DHEA and melatonin are also low in most cancer patients and many others with chronic diseases.
- Restore a healthy “internal milieu,” or connective tissue, function. The connective tissue, or extra cellular fluid/space (also called mesenchyme and matrix), makes up about one-half of the total body weight and it provides an essential environment for proper cellular health. Unfortunately, modern lifestyles create serious chronic degeneration of this internal cellular environment leading to an acidic condition, reduced oxygen levels, decreased cellular nutrient intake and waste disposal, and the build up of chemical toxins like pesticides and heavy metals like mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic. Cancer, like most other diseases, is a symptom of connective tissue and extra cellular fluid/space degeneration.
- Restore the proper balance and function of healthy intestinal microorganisms in the intestines. The digestive tract plays a huge role in maintaining a healthy immune system. It is about 20 feet in length with an immense surface area that supports about 5 pounds of bacteria and fungi, most of which are beneficial to your health. However, many common features of modern living, such as recurrent antibiotic therapy, dietary sweets and alcohol, and stress, cause this delicate internal ecology to be upset. Overgrowth of fungi, atypical bacteria, parasites, delayed onset food sensitivities, “leaky bowel syndrome”, and impaired nutrient assimilation are a few of the common bowel ecology disturbances that gradually create a chronic and debilitating workload for the immune system, as well as many other troubling symptoms in the body.
- Body detoxification therapies that focus on removing chemical toxins like pesticides, and heavy metals like mercury, cadmium, lead and arsenic. These unfortunate by-products of modern living contribute to many diseases and weaken body systems, including the immune system.
- In addition to eliminating chemical toxins and heavy metals from the body, cancer patients need further detoxification support in order to remove the toxic load that comes from the death of cancer cells. When tumor degradation is rapid, the release of cellular toxins into the body may cause serious clinical problems.
- Treating nutritional deficiencies and restoring optimal nutrition through proper diet and intravenous therapies. According to Dr. Patrick Quillin in his book Beating Cancer with Nutrition, “Nutrition is a low-cost, non-toxic, and scientifically proven helpful component in the comprehensive treatment of cancer.” There are thousands of medical studies identifying the effects of nutrient deficiencies, like Vitamin A, zinc and selenium, and gradual weakening of the immune system and the development of disease. For example, zinc is involved in every aspect of immune function and yet studies have shown that 68% of Americans get less than two-thirds of the recommended daily allowance.
- Proper nutrition is essential in successful cancer therapy. Cancer is a wasting disease. Forty percent of cancer patients actually die from malnutrition. You cannot fight a life-threatening disease while malnourished. Also, properly nourished cancer patients such as the ones at our alternative cancer treatment center, that are receiving chemotherapy and radiation experience less nausea, less immune suppression, malaise, hair loss and organ toxicity than those with nutrient deficiencies and imbalances.
Stress reduction and psychological healing are an essential part of consistently effective treatments for cancer, as well as any other illness. The mind and body are intimately connected and actually they are one system. Many scientists prefer the term mind-body to reflect the powerful unity between the mind and the body. Most of our cancer patients recall events in their lives that disturbed them to the extent that “they haven’t been the same since”. Many patients hold in their tears, anger, and sorrow, eventually reaching the debilitating state of “I can’t take it anymore”. The staff at New Hope Medical Center has had much experience addressing these important issues and consider this a necessary part of treatment at our alternative cancer treatment center
. The following aspects of therapy (not a complete list) are individualized for each patient after a careful evaluation of current medical and physical condition.
Back to Top Financing is now available at New Hope!
- Diet, possibly Vegetarian, low sugar.
- Individualized nutrient supplementation, both orally and intravenously.
- Restoration of healthy intestinal function using appropriate antimicrobials and probiotics (healthy intestinal bacteria).
- Immune enhancement, or modulation, using a variety of vitamins, minerals, botanicals, medicinal mushrooms and other immunoactive substances.
- Hormone therapy.
- Systemic enzyme therapy– Natural enzymes help break down the protective protein coating that surrounds cancer cells. Enzyme therapy also helps with the liberation of the cancer cell necrosis.
- Intravenous beet derived levorotary vitamin C– Vitamin C inhibits the growth of the tumor, helps in the production of interferon and can stop the progression of carcinogenic N-Nitrose compounds.
- Oxidative therapies.
- Oxygenating Therapies.
- Live cell therapy.
- Far infrared sauna detoxification therapy.
- Colon therapy and enemas.
- Liver detoxification therapies.
- Physical therapies and exercise.
- Botanical or herbal therapies.
- Homeopathic Medicine– Homeopathic medicines are natural remedies that work with the body’s natural healing force. This of type medicine has no side effects and can be combined with all other treatments. These remedies are frequently effective for relief of pain, nausea, vomiting, and healing reaction symptoms.
- Chiropractic Medicine– can be helpful in reducing pain, improving mobility, and enhancing a patient’s well being.
- Dental Care.
- Anti-Microbial therapies.
- Acupuncture — Acupuncture is a healing technique from the East that has been used for over 5,000 years with success.
- Ozone Therapy– Otto Warburg (Nobel Prize winner) discovered that cancer cells could not survive when in contact with oxygen. Ozone is an excellent anti-cancer agent because ozone is an oxygen molecule made up of 3 atoms. It is completely non-toxic because the ozone decomposes into mostly oxygen.
- Education– You must have a complete understanding of your therapies.
- Stress Management– We believe that stress is the “silent killer” of today. The goal of this portion of the program is to reduce stress and pain through non-chemical means.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber therapy.
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation therapy– also known as photoluminescence, photo-oxidation, and extra corporeal photophoresis. This treatment to the blood helps improve microcirculation and oxygenation of tissues, stimulates the immune system, and is a powerful antiviral, antibacterial and inflammatory treatment. It has also been known to reduce the size of large tumors.
Please call (480) 473-9808 for more information. DISCLAIMER: It is important to understand that as of today’s standard; only traditional medicine is known to be FDA approved. New Hope Medical Center does not make any stated or implied claims regarding results. The extent of the response to treatment varies from patient to patient, even those with a similar diagnosis due to the uniqueness of each patient’s internal body makeup.